Light 2 Life Coaches Trained by Maia Berens

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Re: Arrival

I feel close to you Heather.  I so much appreciate you sending us this message.  God is with you and our love too!!

--- On Tue, 8/10/10, glen3677@bigpond.net.au <glen3677@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

From: glen3677@bigpond.net.au <glen3677@bigpond.net.au>
Subject: Arrival
To: "Adrienne Johnson" <lifecoachaj@gmail.com>, "Crystal Church" <crystalchurch1@gmail.com>, "Maia Berens" <maiaberens@gmail.com>, "Savina Cavallo" <savinacavallo@yahoo.com>, "Facebook" <brief158naples@m.facebook.com>, "My Blog" <brittanykingston.tiger@blogger.com>, "My Coaching Blog" <light2lifecoach.spiritual@blogger.com>
Date: Tuesday, August 10, 2010, 10:15 PM

I'm at the Alfred Centre. Going up to the 2nd floor where I will be tagged and admitted. Then the waiting begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment