Light 2 Life Coaches Trained by Maia Berens

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Re: In the Land of the Living

Oh, Mate, I'm so glad to hear from you and to hear you are your old self!!!!   You have been in my heart all day.

--- On Wed, 8/11/10, glen3677@bigpond.net.au <glen3677@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

From: glen3677@bigpond.net.au <glen3677@bigpond.net.au>
Subject: In the Land of the Living
To: "Adrienne Johnson" <lifecoachaj@gmail.com>, "Crystal Church" <crystalchurch1@gmail.com>, "Maia Berens" <maiaberens@gmail.com>, "Savina Cavallo" <savinacavallo@yahoo.com>, "Facebook" <brief158naples@m.facebook.com>, "Maia Berens" <maiaberens@gmail.com>, "Mobile Blogger Author's Mind" <brittanykingston.tiger@blogger.com>, "My Coaching Blog" <light2lifecoach.spiritual@blogger.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 11, 2010, 8:46 PM

My operation went well after a very long day of waiting. I was brought to the ward at about 9pm. I didn't recover as well as last time, but I feel like my old self this morning after breakfast & sponge bath. I have a big U shaped line of stitches on my thigh. It looks ok & there's no pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment