Light 2 Life Coaches Trained by Maia Berens

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Starting Small


I have been struggling with myself as of late. I feel as though I am absorbing, taking and not really giving. This is a time in my life where I really need to be focused on my growth and change but I want to share that with others in hopes that they can be inspired too.

I was sent a note today on equality. It is awesome. I had to share it with you. At the end it suggests small things we can do to make big changes. I feel that is exactly the message I needed to hear today. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Equality

When you are done I hope you are also inspired to hear the "I have a dream" speech done by Martin Luther King Jr. It has a resilience to it that cannot be expired by time.

No comments:

Post a Comment