Light 2 Life Coaches Trained by Maia Berens

Monday, April 26, 2010

Enlightened Chaos


I have been studying under Maia Berens in her program You University. It is an intense emotional program that leaves me drained and rejuvenated. I felt this the most last week as I was working on things in my distant past.

I was writing love letters daily and it seemed that chaos was just bubbling out of every pore of my body. So much that I was attracting it into my life. The chaos taught me some valuable lessons.
- I must not devalue any of my life. Every aspect of my path has something to teach me and I must go through the proper steps to resolve my emotions.

- I must take my time. Whether it is something to celebrate of mourn, I need to live in the now and not rush it.

I love Maia's favorite motto,"Life is a school". To learn from the events in my life, I must be open to receive the knowledge of what they have to offer. This might mean that I have to turn my speed down and savor the time of now.

1 comment:

  1. I am thinking this is you writing Adrienne, it just sounds like you. Either way, either one of you, I am really glad to hear how much work you are putting into your growth. I really love the honesty about how draining it is. To me that means you are digging really deep and emerging an even better person. I am so honored to know you and be a part of this journey with Maia. You have inspired me to go and write my next love letter. I currently working on building 5 of You University. It sounds like that is the one you just finished. I will remember to take my time and rest and not rush it. This is great advice.
    Love ya!
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete