Light 2 Life Coaches Trained by Maia Berens

Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Great Dream!

I had a dream last night that, after I visited the Queen in England, I went to India and bought a Gryphon from an old man at a bazaar. Everywhere I looked there were brightly colored birds flying around everywhere.

The Gryphon was gorgeous. He had a deep copper head and beak. His head feathers gradually lightened down his neck to the lion's body. He had very sharp claws and I was a bit wary of his beak at first - it was so big and strong. He took to me right away and snuggled into me as I took him away.

I was very worried about getting him through customs and onto the plane in India. The man who sold him to me was also on the same flight from India and gave me some tips to keep the Gryphon calm. He was very good during the flight. There were other animals with people on the flight and a lizard crawled over me at one stage and I stroked it. The Gryphon looked like he might be a little jealous so I gave the lizard back to the owner.

We got back to Australia and I was waiting for the customs inspector to check him out so I could take him home. I hoped he wouldn't have to stay in quarantine as I wasn't sure of the bond between us yet.

I let him have a little fly around. I was a bit scared he wouldn't come back, but he did. Everyone who saw him seemed to love him, even though some people didn't quite know what he was.

What an odd dream! Now for the interpretation.

I use Gypsy dream symbolism to interpret my dreams. As there is no dream symbolism for a gryphon, I split the image into the eagle and the lion. Here are the symbols in order of appearance in the dream:

Queen - Prosperity

Birds - Success

Old man - You will be called upon to display your knowledge to others

Eagle - Great business success

Lion - You have great dignity and are much admired by others

Airplane - Spiritual advancement

Lizard - You need to watch your health, your diet in particular

Wow! That is looking really good. Especially when you consider what I've been working on with my Spiritual Life Coaching career and All About Life Coaching.

It kind of speaks for itself when you read the symbols. If I believe this dream - and I always take notice of my dreams - what I'm doing with my life coaching is going to be a success and I'm on track with my spiritual growth.

I'll have to watch my diet or I will become unhealthy. I guess this is true. I'm trying to motivate myself to regain the health and fitness I had before the cancer in my leg last year. I was actually feeling very well then. I now have to work hard to regain that.

I also take a lot of notice of the "feeling" of the dream. In this case, it was a great feeling. I started out with a little fear and nervousness, then gained confidence as I learned more about the gryphon and the bond grew strong between us.

No wonder I didn't want to wake from this dream. It was great!


1 comment:

  1. I think the dream is a great representation of the colorful and loving person you are and the success you are going to receive in life coaching. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete